Global Expansion Services
Through internationalisation processes, companies start a phase of expansion and development on foreign markets in line with the business strategies that they intend to target. These activities can be aimed, for example, at accessing new production factors as well as at opening new commercial channels, including in partnership with local operators.
- Advisory and support during all phases of company internationalisation (including feasibility analysis, review of the organisational and operational structure of the company, evaluation of economic and financial impacts)
- Establishment of business units and branches abroad (through local tax and legal advisors)
- Preparation of relevant agreements between parent company and branches
- Operative integration of the business abroad within the supply chain of the group
- Implementation and monitoring of internal audit systems