Data Protection Declaration
This Data Protection Declaration applies to all processing of personal data collected when you use our services or when you visit our website. In the following document we inform you according to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Data Protection Code”) and according to the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, on how “TP Advisory S.r.l.” (hereinafter referred to as “TPA”), as controller, handles your personal data, on what types of data are collected, on how and for what purposes these data are used, on to whom TPA transfers these data and on how TPA protects your personal data.
Why does TPA process personal data and for how long is it stored?
TPA collects and uses your personal data to provide the service you have requested. Your personal data will be processed as long as this is necessary for the performance of the services ordered, or as long as TPA is also obliged by mandatory legal provisions to store such data. The personal data will be deleted and destroyed after a maximum of 10 years after termination of the business relationship.
Which data is collected?
In order for TPA to be able to provide the service you have ordered, it is mandatory that you provide a range of information and personal data. For example, you may be asked for personal information when you start a transaction. You will only be asked to provide information that is relevant to the situation in question. This includes, for example, name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Furthermore, TPA collects personal data on the activities on the website. TPA can use this data to determine which information is really useful for its customers and which areas of its websites and Internet services are most interesting to its customers.
When does TPA transfer personal data?
TPA takes the protection of your personal rights very seriously. TPA assures you that TPA does not sell or rent your contact information to third parties.
While providing the services, TPA may transfer your personal data internally to employees, as well as to external third parties who work for TPA and are required to protect such data in accordance with this Data Protection Declaration and in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679. In particular, these third parties may help us to provide specific services.
In addition, TPA may be required by mandatory legal provisions or official orders to transfer your personal data.
How does TPA protect your personal data?
TPA takes precautions, including administrative, electronic and physical procedures, to protect your personal data from loss, theft, abuse, unauthorised access, transfer, alteration and/or destruction.
Integrity of your personal data
TPA has taken protective measures to ensure that your personal data is always correct, complete and up to date for its intended purposes. Of course, at any time you have the right to have the personal data provided by you checked for accuracy and up-to-dateness and, if necessary, to request changes. You can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up to date. You may also request a copy of your personal information by contacting us at the email address below.
Cookies and other technologies
As is common practice on many corporate websites, TPA also uses “cookies” and other technologies to better understand which areas of our websites are particularly popular, how our internet guests move around, and how much time they spend in the various areas.
Our commitment to protecting your personal rights
As already mentioned, TPA takes the protection of your personal rights very seriously. In order to ensure the security of your personal data, these guidelines are forwarded to all relevant employees and third parties commissioned in cooperation and security measures for the protection of personal rights are consistently implemented.
TPA reserves the right to change this Data Protection Declaration from time to time. In the case of significant changes, a corresponding notification will be published on our website together with the updated version of the Data Protection Declaration and communicated by e-mail.
According to art. 15 and following EU Regulation 2016/679 we also inform you on the rights you are entitled to, especially with regard to data protection:
- You have the right to ask TPA to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed and, if so, to obtain information about such data. This information may relate to processing purposes or the categories and recipients of personal data, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, as well as the right to opposition to processing, or provide information on the source of the data, if they are obtained from other persons. It may also be interesting to know about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, as your activities on our homepage are recorded and registered for internal statistical purposes.
- You also have the right to have corrected and/or completed your personal data without delay;
- You may also request the deletion of the data concerning you or the restriction of data processing if there is a justified reason;
- You also have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to TPA in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- Declarations of consent which you have given TPA with regard to the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time. However, such a revocation does not apply to such types of data processing which are already permitted by law. This objection to the processing of the data is possible at any time, provided that there are no compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Italian Authority for Personal Data Protection, with registered office in Piazza di Montecitorio 121, 00186 Roma (RM).
With the newsletter we inform our clients once a week mainly about current innovations in the area of Italian tax law. If you would like to receive the newsletter, we need a valid email address from you. Further data will not be collected. These data will only be used for sending the newsletter and will not be transferred to third parties. You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and its use for the sending of the newsletter at any time. To exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform us.
Questions on the protection of personal rights
If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact us and send us a message.
TP Advisory S.r.l.
Via Borgogna, 2 | 20122 Milano | Italy