Value Chain Structuring
«Value chain structuring» or «business restructuring» refers to the reorganisations of the value chain that are implemented by multinational groups to adapt the flows to the changes in the business strategies pursued.
- SWOT analyses of transfer pricing – permanent establishment and residence of corporations - CFC
- Tax value chain restructuring projects aimed at making the group's operative model more efficient in terms of business development and consolidation (incl. from an international perspective), as well as analysis of the relative tax aspects
- Identification of pre- and post-restructuring scenarios, including corporate finance analyses
- Drafting of agreements supporting intra-group transactions
- Monitoring of the go-live and on-going phases